Want something new to share at the water cooler (or over Slack) on Monday? Check out these quick hits from the worlds of field service, technology, and construction.
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is rapidly expanding, but that doesn’t mean we’ve worked out all the kinks. Like how we’re supposed to keep a trillion devices charged. IoT startup Everactive has one solution –– remove the batteries.
- Can’t find a quiet room (or corner) to do your work? This Toronto company will build an all-weather private office in your backyard.
- Want to keep your IT team engaged while working from home? CIO magazine shares eight tips on how IT leaders can avoid staff burnout.powered creativity,
- Complex, abstract, creative tasks might be the domain of people, but AI and automation will still play a critical role in the next creative revolution.
- 5G is here, but the network still needs to be built out. CNET lays out some of the challenges behind this massive, costly infrastructure project.
Get a heads up whenever there’s something new on the Zinier blog – follow us on LinkedIn.
IN THIS ARTICLE