What You'll Learn
Since early 2020, work from home has become a way of life. But not for all of us. There is still a large population of deskless workers visiting customer sites every day, delivering goods, installing new equipment, and providing maintenance. These technicians are the first line in providing customer service excellence, yet are far too often overlooked in terms of the value they can bring.
Join Zinier’s Robert Hancock to learn how enterprises can improve customer service by focusing on the technician:
- A mobile-first experience
- Increased visibility from the field to the back office
- Enhanced on-the-ground knowledge
- Seamless customer communications
- Improved scoping and planning