At Zinier, we think the key to creating powerful field service solutions is to think in terms of easy-to-make “recipes” – mixing together ready-to-use ZiniApps to create customized workflows in a matter of minutes.
But for April Fool’s Day, we thought we’d expand our definition of “recipes” and share a few of our favorite recipes that actually involve food. Sort of.
Here are a few of the best recipes you've never made:
- If you don’t have the right tools, even the simplest recipes can get out of hand: Tiny -Hands Cooking Show: No-Knead Bread 101 - YouTube
- Some recipes are easy. On the other hand, some people manage to make even the simplest recipes unbelievably complicated: How to Boil Water Recipe - Food.com
- Goofy names, but some of these don’t actually look so bad: 16 Of The Weirdest Foods And Recipes Across America - Food.com
- Jell-o – is there anything it can’t do? 15 Vintage Jell-O Desserts That Are Due for a Comeback | Allrecipes
- Hoping to head into orbit? Sorry, you missed your chance to take Pete Davidson's spot on the next Blue Origin flight. But even if you're staying on Earth, you can still get that unearthly culinary feeling with some space food snacks: Space Food | NASA
Looking for some field service recipes that are truly out of this world? Here's how Zinier’s recipes can boost your field operation performance – no fooling!