This summer, join us on Tuesdays for our Field Talk & Tacos, a summer webinar lunch and learn series to hear real-world cases of organizations succeeding and failing their field service management transformation.
At Zinier, we believe in the power of building meaningful relationships with our clients. Our consultative sales team works alongside their clients as architects to create a clear vision for scaling their business.
After witnessing the common mistakes of choosing solutions that either outgrow their needs or overwhelm them with excessive features, resulting in confusion, we’ve decided to put together a webinar series of concise episodes with practical discussions.
Join us to hear our Vice-President of Strategy and Growth, Raoul Hingle discussing with our consultative sales experts as they share their experiences with organizations building their field service management platforms.
Key Topics To be Covered:
- Accelerating Revenue Collection: Unleash the Power of Process Automation
- Transform Customer Experience: Discover the power of real-time notifications
- Uncover the Power and Significance of a User-Friendly UI for Field Service Management
- Streamline Admin Work and Empower Real-Time Data Collection for Transformational Change
Who Should Attend:
- Executives and decision-makers involved in field service management, revenue management, and operations
- Professionals interested in understanding the transformative potential of process automation
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, July 25th, 11 am ET / 8 am PT / 4 pm London
Tuesday, August 15th, 11 am ET / 8 am PT / 4 pm London
Tuesday, August 29th, 11 am ET / 8 am PT / 4 pm London
Tuesday, September 12th, 1 1 am ET / 8 am PT / 4 pm London
Register now to secure your spot and gain a competitive edge in today's dynamic business environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to discover how automating processes can supercharge your revenue collection efforts, strategies for overcoming resistance to change in field operations, the power of a user-friendly U field service mobile app and drive long-term success.