Looking for some light weekend reading? Check out these quick hits from the worlds of AI, IT, and remote work.
- Last week, an AI algorithm won a simulated dogfight against a human pilot. But don’t expect to see robots in the cockpit just yet – sources say it’s more likely that AI will team up with military pilots.
- Struggling with tech adoption? Harvard Business Review looks at why some employees are resistant to new tools – and how you can get them to buy in.
- Speaking of AI … a team of medical researchers has introduced the first official standards for clinical trials that use artificial intelligence.
- From VentureBeat: Check out these 5 surprising companies that have AI departments.
- Also from Harvard Business Review: Remote work doesn’t have to mean all-day video calls. Here’s how companies can stay connected – without the constant calls.
Get a heads up whenever there’s something new on the Zinier blog – follow us on LinkedIn.